Conan, Jay Leno, Dave Letterman... they’re all shit!!!

Oh terrific, Conan is back from the wilderness and doing another late night show - AWESOME. So it’s back to what it was and once again we have Letterman, Leno or Conan to choose from. Well I choose sleep because when faced with American late night shows, I’d rather slash my wrists than waste another second of my life on them. Isn’t anyone else tired of the shit?

I mean they stand on stage and talk bollocks for too long AND they’re not even funny - not forgeting the drum roles and cymbal crashes PUUUURLEASE!!! All the while promoting these fantastic guests that are coming on, and about 10 ad breaks later, the reason you watched the show in the first place appears for about 10 seconds of nothingness and then you’ve got another 10 ad breaks before anyone else interesting appears.

I don’t think I’m much of a fan to be honest....

Yours, without the bollocks
Andrea

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm sooooo with you, as you know baby. About as funny asa rectal exam I reckon (or my vasectomy). And to the people who are in the audience - WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Have you nothing better to do than laugh on cue and watch these has-beens???
I'm so not a fan
Steve xxxx
I don't get it either, I agree re the male hosts you speak of above. But I do like to watch Ellen if I'm ever home during the day, and Oprah. I'm a bit of a sucker. When Midday with Kerry-Anne went of air about 12 years ago, I taped it cause I had to work, and cried and cried...
jen said…
I have a confession to make... I like The Circle! Do you gals get that in NSW?

If only they didn't inject all those shitty infommercials on it I wouldn't have to change the channel to see what KA is up too...

Popular Posts