Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Holidays

Well it is almost upon us again - and I have no bloody idea where this year went - but I wanted to say Happy Holidays to everyone who reads my blog. I know most of you, but slowly people beyond my circle are reading it too, and I am very grateful for the support. As the Silly Season approaches, I hope everyone stays safe, drives slowly, keeps rugged up in the North, is sun smart in the South, and takes the opportunity to have a really great laugh, spend time with good people and relax. That’s what it’s all about after all.

I didn’t get my shit together to do Christmas cards – maybe one day I’ll get on that horse again – so this is my card. A belated Salamat Ashura, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, a belated Happy Bodhi Day, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Yule, and Happy Zarathosht Diso – although I’m not sure a happy should be placed in front of that because it marks the death of the Prophet Zarathushtra - then again, Christians are known to say Happy Easter....

Here’s to 2012 – and despite the naysayers and doomsday predictions – I know that this is going to be the most amazing year yet. I'm a clairvoyant too don't you know.

Sending love and hugs all around the world.

Yours, without the bollocks
Andrea and her three lads Steve, Lex and Jax xxxxxx

Comments

Popular Posts